Usual industrial chiller is usually divided into closed circulating water cooling system and open circulating water cooling system.In the closed circulating water cooling system, water is in closed circulation, and the cooling of water is not in direct contact with air.The Simpson Group's open circulating water cooling system requires direct contact with the air for cooling. According to different ways of water-to-air contact, it can be divided into water surface cooling, water spray cooling pool cooling and cooling tower cooling.
Hot water from the production workshop or refrigeration equipment needs to be set up for purification or stable water quality treatment structures. The treated hot water then flows into the hot water pool and is lifted by the hot water pump and sent to the cooling tower for cooling.The cold water pump then pumps water from the cold pool to the production workshop or refrigeration equipment.The water in this system is raised twice, and most of them are pressure return type.Under conditions, it can also be arranged as gravity reflow type to reduce area and equipment and save energy consumption.The structure for purification or stable water treatment should be located between the production workshop (or refrigeration equipment) and the hot pool. The advantages are:
(1) It can cool heat and reduce water temperature;
(2) High water temperature is conducive to improving the treatment effect and saving medicine;
(3) Avoid contamination of rear equipment and structures;
Open type industrial chiller can be divided into the following 3 categories:
1. Pressure reflux circulating cooling system This type of cooling circulating water machine system is generally free from pollution and only supplements a small amount of water lost during recycling.Make-up water can flow into the cold pool or into the lower part of the cooling structure.The cold pool can also be located below the cooling tower and merged with the catchment pool.
2. Gravity reflux circulating water cooling system In this system, the position of the cooling tower is higher than the production workshop or refrigeration equipment. The water cooled by the cooling tower flows into the production workshop or refrigeration equipment with gravity flow. Water pump lifts.Gravity reflux type circulating water cooling system
3. Circulating water cooling system requiring treatment Circulating water cooling system requiring treatment
Water-cooled chiller units should be placed as high as possible, such as high platforms, roofs, roofs of pump rooms and above pools, etc., and there should be no buildings blocking them.In this way, good ventilation conditions are conducive to improving the water inlet effect of the chiller and the cooling effect of water.