Explosion-proof chillers are specific explosion-proof measures based on standard chillers to prevent electrical equipment from igniting the surrounding explosive gas environment. The explosion-proof chiller unit is an overall explosion-proof system. In addition to considering the explosion-proof performance of all electrical components, the overall explosion-proof performance of the unit must also be considered in compliance with standard requirements. Explosion-proof chillers provide comfortable and safe production for people in explosion-hazardous places Environment, however, the safety guarantee depends on reasonable selection, correct use and maintenance in addition to the performance of the product itself.
Selection principles of explosion-proof chillers and refrigeration equipment systems:
Explosion-proof chiller refrigeration equipment systems can generally be selected based on specific requirements such as safety performance, use environment, and engineering cost.
First, the basic principles of selection from the aspect of safety performance:
1. Products with perfect and reliable explosion-proof performance should be selected. Protection technologies such as anti-static, temperature and voltage limiting must be perfect. In particular, explosion-proof structures must meet relevant standards to ensure safe use.
2. Priority should be given at the same price.
3. Class C air-conditioning products can improve explosion-proof reliability.
4. Priority should be given to the air-conditioning system using "air-tight" and "positive pressure" composite explosion-proof structure refrigeration system. This type of air conditioning system can be used in zone 1 and has good explosion-proof reliability.
Second, select some principles from the use environment:
Zones 1, 1 and 2 dangerous areas shall adopt air-conditioning systems with "air-tight" and "positive pressure" composite explosion-proof structures or air-tight enclosures and "positive pressure" explosion-proof structure refrigeration systems. Air conditioners with "air-tight" explosion-proof structure refrigeration systems can generally only be used in Zone 2.
2. There is no ventilated dangerous space, because there may be the possibility of local 0 area, in order to ensure safety, indoor units with compound 0 area explosion-proof requirements must be used. It is best to use a new air-conditioning system combining the above requirements.
3, F1, F2 dust dangerous environment and the dust dangerous environment, generally a new air-conditioning system with fans not in contact with dust should be used. At the same time, measures must be taken to prevent dust from accumulating in the air duct; the air supply and exhaust systems of each space unit should be independent of each other to ensure safety.
Third, the characteristics of explosion-proof chiller:
1. The compressor of the explosion-proof chiller is a professional explosion-proof compressor selected from the Taiwan Hanbell brand. The screw compressor series is not only explosion-proof, but also can perform four-stage capacity adjustment to save energy and save electricity.
2. Select the United States Pomp microcomputer control panel, you can clearly see the operation of the unit, you can also adjust the temperature control temperature according to the cooling needs, more clearly follow the fault prompts on the control surface to troubleshoot the unit.
3. Select LG explosion-proof electrical control system from South Korea and Omron explosion-proof electrical accessories, which can prevent the chiller from other interference and work safely and stably.
4. The shell-and-tube evaporator and condenser produced by the factory not only have sufficient heat exchange area, but the externally-threaded copper tubes make the two devices have good sealing performance, strong heat exchange capacity, and better continuous heat dissipation and stability. Explosion-proof chillers to refrigeration efficiency.
等。 5. Explosion-proof chiller is equipped with various protection measures like ordinary chiller. Ice protection and more .