First of all, we must confirm whether the compressor load is burned or the components are worn out. If so, the refrigerant system must be contaminated. For example, the residual refrigeration oil remains in the pipeline after carbonization, and the drying filter absorbs a large amount of water. . Therefore, if the compressor burns out, we must first analyze the reasons for the compressor burnout: whether it is a temperature control quality problem such as the contactor and overload device in the control box; whether it is a set value change or an adjustment error; Stable; whether the operator operates in the normal order and so on.
Screw chiller is mainly used in chemical industry, ink printing, large energy equipment, mixing station, food preservation, central air conditioning and other industries. According to different heat dissipation methods, there are air-cooled screw chiller and water-cooled screw chiller. The screw chiller compressor is usually selected from Taiwan Hanbell or Germany Bitzer imported compressors. This type of compressor uses 5: 6 ultra-efficient spiral rotor technology, which is 20-30% higher than the general compressor energy efficiency. However, even the best product cannot be used continuously, it will have a limited service life, and it may cause malfunction due to improper operation. So what should we do when the screw chiller compressor is damaged and a problem occurs? ?
If we have determined that the compressor is damaged and completely unusable, we should replace it with a new one as follows:
1. Remove the drying filter and use a temporary detachable pipe or copper pipe joint to catch the short-circuited part;
2. Inject the cleaning agent into the piping system to clean the circulating flow. If necessary, replace the cleaning agent for multiple cleanings.
3. Dry the whole system. At this time, use a nitrogen pressure of 10kg / cm2 and blow dry to no residual cleaning agent;
4. Install a good compressor and drying filter, and use a nitrogen leak pressure of 10kg / cm2 at the same time. If it does not leak, you can exhaust the remaining nitrogen from the high-pressure end angle valve to the atmosphere;
5. At the same time, evacuate from the high and low pressure ends to 1000micro, and then check all power and electrical control systems;
6. Add liquid refrigerant and start the test after reaching 80% ~ 90% refrigerant volume. Note: The compressor must be heated for 2 hours.
7. Replace the refrigerating oil of the compressor, and observe the oil used when the compressor is running.