In addition to maintenance, these are needed to keep the compressor running smoothly
次 Source: Shenzhen Simpson Refrigeration Technology Co., Ltd. Release time: 2017-05-22 Browse: 1890 times
In order to maintain a good running state of the screw compressor and extend its service life, in addition to regular maintenance, in the daily use process, it is necessary to take corresponding measures. Compressor has a lot of failure problems due to the user's inattention, consider small instead. There may not be any problems at the beginning, but over time, it will cause bad phenomena and failure of the compressor. Therefore, when using a compressor, do the following:
1. The working environment of screw compressors should be kept clean and dry. The compressor and the gas storage tank must be placed in a well-ventilated place. It is strictly forbidden to be exposed to sunlight and high temperature baking, and hot processing operations cannot be performed around the unit.
2. Gas pipelines and gas storage tanks should be hydrostatically tested every two years. Pressure gauges and safety valves should be inspected at least once a year.
3. When starting the compressor, it must be carried out under no-load condition. After the operation is normal, it will gradually enter the load operation.
4. Before opening the air supply valve, the gas pipeline should be connected well, and the gas pipeline should be kept clear and not twisted. No one should work or stand before the air outlet.
5. The maximum pressure in the gas storage tank cannot exceed the nameplate, and the safety valve should be sensitive and effective.
6. Check the intake valve, exhaust valve, bearings and other components for abnormal noise or overheating.
7. When there is air leakage, water leakage or electricity leakage from the unit; the indicated value of the pressure gauge, temperature gauge, and ammeter exceeds the stipulation; the exhaust pressure suddenly rises, the safety valve fails; the machine has abnormal sounds or the motor has a strong spark, it should immediately stop. Check, find out the cause, and eliminate it before restarting the operation.
8. When stopping, remove the load first, then release the main clutch, and then stop the motor.
9. After the work is completed, the residual gas in the gas storage tank should be discharged. In winter, the condensed water should also be discharged.